世上的爱都以聚合为意图,唯一爸爸妈妈对子女的爱以别离为意图。
著名诗人纪伯伦就曾写过一篇《你的子女其实不是你的》,字字诚恳,发人深思,每个爸爸妈妈都该细心读读!
纪伯伦
《你的儿女其实不是你的》
Your children are not your children.
你的子女,其实不是你的子女。
They are the sons and daughters of Life's longing for itself.
他们是生命关于本身渴望而诞生的孩子。
They come through you but not from you,
他们凭借你来到这个国际,却非因你而来,
And though they are with you, yet they belong not to you.
他们陪同你,却并不归于你。
You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
你能够给予他们你的爱,却不是你的主意,
For they have their own thoughts.
由于他们有自己的思维。
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
你能够保护的是他们的身体,却不是他们的魂灵,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow, which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
由于他们的魂灵归于明日,归于你在梦境中也无法到达的明日。
You may strive to be like them, but seek not to make them like you,
你能够拼尽全力,变得像他们相同,却不要让他们变得和你相同,
For life goes not backward nor tarries with yesterday.
由于生命不会撤退,也不在曩昔逗留。
You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth.
你是弓,儿女是从你那里射出的箭。
The archer sees the mark upon the path of the infinite,
弓箭手眺望未来之路上的箭靶,
and He bends you with His might that His arrows may go swift and far.
竭尽力气将你摆开,使箭射得又快又远。
Let your bending in the archer's hand be for gladness,
怀着高兴的心境,在弓箭手的手中曲折吧,
For even as he loves the arrow that flies, so He loves also the bow that is stable.
由于他爱一路翱翔的箭,也爱无比安稳的弓。
咱们陪着孩子长大,却无法陪着孩子变老;
咱们哺育孩子的身体,但也要尊重孩子的魂灵。
真实睿智的爸爸妈妈,往往更乐意成为孩子的守护神,而不是掌控者。
爸爸妈妈子女之间,其实便是一场不可避免、绵长的离别。
所以,咱们要学着洒脱地甩手,子女也要学着独立的日子。
送给朋友们!喜爱的,请点